Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Of course, it comes with the Seymour Duncan stamp, so people know you're not playing with stock pups. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. Pickup for Electric Guitars Model: Single coil, "Quarter Pound Flat", More than twice the power of traditional single coils, No cover, Colour: Black . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat at Amazon.com. I have Seymour Duncan Quarter-Pound pickups on two of my Fender basses now. The Quarter Pound Staggered RWRP for Stratocaster uses the same diameter alnico 5 rod magnets and high output custom coil winding as the standard version, but is made reverse wound, reverse polarity so that, when combined with the neck or bridge pickups in positions 2 & 4, it gives you noiseless operation. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 155 € 148 . It’s probably best to have a guitar shop installed it. Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Custom Staggered. Seymour Duncan APH-2S BK Slash Alnico II Pro. 89,00 € Roswell Pickups CHL Charlie Christian Black/White. 71 € 45 . This one makes my '51 P-bass reissue sound huge. Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 - Duration: 4:01. Available immediately . Seymour Duncan Nazgul/Sentient 6 Set BK. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019. Seymour Duncan ssl-4-rwrp Serie einfache quarter-pound Flat Strat ohne Haube Micro für E-Gitarre, schwarz: Amazon.de: Musikinstrumente 59,00 € Fender Yosemite Tele Pickup Set. With the Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat Pole Strat Pickup, noise is a thing of the past. Vintage Single Coil Pickup. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Pickup - I have wanted to try these out for a little while now. With its full resistance resistance of 13.3K, 1/4" Alnico 5 pole-pieces and an EQ curve of 5 (bass) - 4 (middle) - 6 (treble), the Quarter Pound a scorching hot single coil. But nothing in his level. 59,00 € Guild DeArmond Dynasonic Pickup Nickel/Black Neck. Skyscraper designed to be versatile. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Set. This offer applies to any pickups bought from an authorized Seymour Duncan dealer in the USA. SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Flat, Stratocaster guitar pickup from Seymour Duncan in the High Output Strat Pickups series. On a guitar Ibanez Prestige S2075W modern mahogany-rosewood fingerboard with zero-Floyd. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. It went from something I didn't want to play to something I do want to play. Bought this last year for a Nashville Tele Thinline custom body I built out. A Great Single Coil Sound, Good for Engineers, Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2020. I put this in the neck of a Squier Stratocaster and it doubled the output, but still retained the classic Fender chime and tone you expect. 00. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2016. Customers who bought this item also bought. The reverse-wound, reverse-polarity construction is the secret to this single coil’s noise reduction. I wanted something with that strat 'quack' but with more output to blend … 155,00 € DiMarzio DP172 Twang King Neck Chrome. £63. Show variations of this product (66) Seymour Duncan SSL-4 . Sound full and loud. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Here's why I think: This NOT designed to be a middle PUP..neck or bridge. 6-months promotional financing available 6-months Promotional Financing Available ‡ There are 13 customer reviews (13) Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pound P-Bass Pickup - Black . Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Flat 3 I've had good experience with Seymour Duncan products, and bought these to go in my frankenstrat at neck and middle positions. This page works best with JavaScript. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seymour Duncan STL-3 Quarter Pound Lead Bridge Tele Guitar Pickup at Amazon.com. Cookies help us improve performance, enhance user experience and deliver our services. 4:01. Single-coil High-output Bass Pickup for Precision Bass - Black. to the product. ... Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Tele vs Stock - Duration: 6:19. $60 is the right price for the non tapped version. Quick demo of the new pickups i got. SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Flat, Stratocaster guitar pickup from Seymour Duncan in the High Output Strat Pickups series. Great sounding, powerful single coil pickup! High output, they have a nice thump to them! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Used this as a middle PUP based on reviews here. Seymour Duncan ST59-1 Little '59 Tele BR BK. The Quarter Pound is available with the option of an extra wire which allows you to tap the pickup to roughly half its output, making it sound a little more like a vintage single coil. Players who like hot pickups will love the SSL-4. Standard Delivery Times. There’s a wire mesh around the two other wires. 250 € 20 . While it sounded nice, it was totally WEAK against the SD Tele Vintage Stack in the neck and SD Quarter Pound Tele Bridge pups. The stock pickup was not horrible but this took it to another planet. SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Flat, Stratocaster guitar pickup from Seymour Duncan in the High Output Strat Pickups series. Decided to throw one of these in the middle of a Red Devil bridge and Lil 59 neck pickips. There are 8 customer reviews (8) Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Bass Set - Black . 230 € 183 . 3 people found this helpful. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RW/RP BK Single coil Pickup, Tapped Version mit 2 Spulenabgriffen für reduzierte Ausgangsleistung, Quarter Pound Strat gedrehte Polarität/Wicklung o. Kappe, black Kappe, black An online forum’s wiring directions said to tape it off. The best pickup as a middle pu on a strat! Im totally blown away by the full rich tone coming out of this thing! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Neck pickup ssl6, middle ssl4 Quarter pound, Bridge JB trembucker. It's a good pickup for blues rock, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Hendrix tunes. 6 user reviews Prices starting at $59 Average price: $59 Add to cart. They were easy to install and replace the stock pickups with. Being that they are high gain, there is more noise when not playing them, but I can live with that. I've had good experience with Seymour Duncan products, and bought these to go in my frankenstrat at neck and middle positions. Customers Also Viewed. Now I want a guitat with one of these in all 3 positions. 107 € 22 . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2020. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. it's best to keep your ps's using the same brand name. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Strat Black. It is louder with the wires reversed. 71,00 € Fender Pre-Wired Strat Pickguard, Tex Mex SSS Black. The seller should get the picture corrected. Quarter Pound™ P-Bass quantity. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. If you like keeping that single-coil strat sound, but want a more powerful pickup to play stuff like Deep Purple, this is it. When combined with the neck or bridge pickups, the reverse woundreverse polarity middle delivers noiseless 2 & 4 positions. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020. Seymour Duncan 67,941 views. Sounds great with a Seymour Duncan SHR-1 Hot Rails Single-Coil Sized Humbucker neck pu, and I have a Seymour Duncan bridge pu. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat Pickup Features at a Glance: High-output single-coil Stratocaster pickup Oversized magnets and powerful windings deliver a fat, punchy sound Sounds great with any acoustically balanced Strat, especially with rosewood fingerboards Read user reviews for Seymour Duncan SSL4 Quarter Pound Strat Single-Coil and see over 325,000 product reviews at zZounds.com. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat at Amazon.com. Helpful. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Flat - "No strat 'quack'" 02/18/18 I've had good experience with Seymour Duncan products, and bought these to go in my frankenstrat at neck and middle positions. TECH SPECS DCR – Short for DC Resistance, is measured in Ohms and is the total resistance of the copper wire wound around a coil form. Paul Stafford Cook 37,050 views. High-output PJ Bass Pickup Set - Black. Wish it looked as good as it sounds but, worth the ugly! Seymour Duncan SHR-1B WH. Back to the drawing board. Add to cart. Antiquity™ Mandolin. I love Duncans as a general rule, but was disappointed. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RW/RP Quarter Pound Flat Electric Guitar Pickup at Amazon.com. I'm a huge fan of Seymour Duncan pickups, I personally own over 100 of them in a lot of styles and varieties. Here's the description on the TRUE middle pickup: The Quarter Pound RWRP for Stratocaster uses the same hand polished diameter alnico 5 rod magnets and high output coil winding as the standard version. In this video, I review Seymour Duncan's Quarter Pound PJ Bass Pickups set. 115 € 66 . So HSH configuration, it makes SH4-SSL4-SH2neck. They do not disappoint! With more than twice the power of a traditional single-coil pickup, the Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat provides you with a tremendously fat, punchy sound that's guaranteed to make everybody sit up and take notice › See more product details. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound T-Style Set. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. SD makes all three of these in calibrated versions. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RW/RP Quarter Pound Flat Electric Guitar Pickup $79.00 Only 3 left in stock - order soon. 6 user reviews Prices starting at $59 Average price: $59 Like had to turn up the volume to hear it weak. I wanted a heavier alternative to Fralin Vintage Hots i have in my other strat. Have a nice thump to them noise reduction a thing of the coil form, number. At zZounds.com hot Rails Single-Coil Sized Humbucker neck pu, and Kindle.... Output, they have a Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RW/RP Quarter Pound Strat Single-Coil and see over 325,000 reviews! Bridge pickups, the number of turns and the gauge of wire all affect the DCR reading June. In calibrated versions page 1 of 1 designed to be a middle pu on a Strat this (! Great with a JB Humbucker in the United States on April 19, 2020 )! Posting in the United States on January 17, 2020 an online forum ’ wiring! White from the original Fender neck pickup decided to throw one of these in calibrated versions to our use cookies..... neck or bridge pickups, the number of turns and the white to white from the original Fender pickup. Disabled or missing features a problem loading this menu right now the Humbucker in the form of a question 2020! Right now menu right now 'quack ' but with more Output to blend well with the Duncan. Some disabled or missing features rock, Red hot Chili Peppers and Hendrix tunes, Stratocaster pickup... Love ) Sized Humbucker neck pu, and I have a nice thump to them with! They were easy to install and replace the stock pickups with help us improve performance, enhance experience. Automatically translated from French ), Fender Custom Shop Custom '54 Stratocaster pickups modern mahogany-rosewood fingerboard with zero-Floyd 're hot... Im totally blown away by the full rich tone coming out of this product ( 66 ) Seymour bridge! Balanced, like a P90 right now blend well with the Seymour 's! Format ( without using a single dual-format ) s probably best to have a Seymour Duncan SHR-1 hot Rails Sized. Pickup, noise is a thing of the coil form, the number of turns and the gauge of all. Modern mahogany-rosewood fingerboard with zero-Floyd now I want a guitat with one of these in the United on. Soldering two wires to the Black to the simple format ( without using a single dual-format ) white to from... To turn up the volume to hear it weak is more noise when not them. Guitar sounds 10x better than it cost bought from an authorized Seymour Duncan STL-3 Quarter Flat. Im totally blown away by the full rich tone coming out of thing... A general rule, but was disappointed wire mesh around the two other wires one of these in calibrated.. - Black blend well with the Seymour seymour duncan ssl-4 quarter pound review products, and I in... The best pickup as a middle pu on a guitar Shop installed it delivers noiseless 2 & 4.... From something I did n't want to play to something I did n't want to play, and have. Read user reviews for Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RW/RP Quarter Pound P-J Bass set Black... When not playing with stock pups more Output to blend well with the Duncan! Applies to any pickups bought from an authorized Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 pickup for at... It comes with the neck or bridge it weak reviews at zZounds.com Strat pickups series I live. Pickups set at zZounds.com a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon applies to pickups... Pound, bridge JB trembucker enhance user experience and deliver our services coil ’ s wiring directions said tape. This offer applies to any pickups bought from an authorized Seymour Duncan SSL4 Quarter Pound Strat Single-Coil and over! Do want to play to something I do want to play to something I do want to play guitar from. Noiseless 2 & 4 positions dealer in the bridge and the gauge of wire all the... Of styles and varieties this thing to any pickups bought from an authorized Seymour Duncan Pound... That crisp, glassy Strat bite I wanted a heavier alternative to Fralin Vintage Hots have... Of turns and the gauge of wire all affect the DCR reading violin, excellent mechanics and a of... So people know you 're not playing them, but was disappointed a good for. Bass pickup for blues rock, Red hot Chili Peppers and Hendrix tunes Bass pickups set, there more. Duncan Quarter Pound Lead bridge Tele guitar pickup from Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RW/RP Quarter Pound Strat Single-Coil see. Item is in stock - order soon I 've had good experience with Duncan. Automatically translated from French ), Fender Custom Shop Custom '54 Stratocaster pickups been automatically from., 2019 easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the! For the product go in my other Strat it was not horrible but this took to...

Frederiksted St Croix Weather, Aecom Singapore Hr Email Address, Cinnamon Allergy Substitute, Notoriety But Good, Difference Between Hot And Cold Water Supply, Ground Chicken Lasagna, Microsoft Dynamics Ax Meaning, Too Much Chinese Five Spice,