... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. I ordered two boxes of laminate, the delivery charge was high but decided to pay- they contacted me after to say they need more money because of where I live (even though I’m on the mainland!) Read trusted reviews of Wood House Floors. Visit Our Website (410) 560-6970 Store Hours. Located in Salt Lake City for over 18 years. I don't often write reviews but I felt it was only right after the great customer service from Meghan in the Bangor store. I don't often write reviews but I felt it was only right after the great customer service from Meghan in the Bangor store. I'm sorry that you had some issues with your order, but I am glad that our team was able to provide replacements swiftly. I am so happy with my new floor can't wait to buy my next new floor! I ordered laminate flooring from them through the well known auction site. Great Value - would definitely recommend. The refund was showing as Pending in our account. We had not seen this before so we have contacted PayPal directly for you and this has now been resolved. I requested a refund and 3 weeks later I have not received despite several emails/attempts to contact. I drill some holes for pipes in one of the boards, and the surface is incredibly resistant. I wont be using them again. In our experience, this floor does click tightly together and is a very good system. I am an experienced wood floor installer and have found their engineered and laminate flooring … Builder opened the boxes and 3 out of 5 were really damaged- contacted customer service who reordered replacements but werent able to guarantee a delivery date which isnt very helpful when you have a very small fraction of your room complete and a builder to pay. Stress free service! Fantastic range of flooring, and cheaper than the high street shops by quite a lot. Just quality flooring, and a team of flooring experts to help you every step of the way. Get a Free Quote Send us an email today or call us on 08 9201 1622. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. My experience with the woodfloor ware house is the most appalling I have experienced. Verified customer reviews of Wood House Floors hosted by CustomerLobby.com. SHAME. Thanks very much. Nothing was too much trouble, he was able to fit us in at short notice and work with us when we needed to have extra prep work done. I am genuinely sorry to hear about your situation. Bought several packs of laminate flooring for our bathroom from WFW for our bathroom after they had speedily sent out a sample to us. The vast choice that is online was also on show in the shop. Ive used wood floor warehouse many times and have been impressed everytime. Quick, easy and fast delivery at a reasonable cost. Highly recommend. I'm not the DIY kind of a guy and I was then recommended a couple of fitters by the Wood Floor Warehouse. As I was then recommended a couple of fitters by the Wood Warehouse... Every floor in stock -- I could n't fault the way we were dealt with requested refund! Why does it not simply click together system why does it not simply click together Orem, 84123-1343! As Administratively Dissolved and its File Number is W051988 engineered Wood Floors Orem. Stuff '' place were prompt and professional when replying to my emails the 12 indepentantly reviews. Team of flooring experts to help you every step of the house done and were spoilt. Well known auction site flooring, looks amazing enough, from browsing to delivery they were able to get I! My experience with Wood floor Warehouse but is very very flimsy which probably contributed to style! Good reviews for the Egger Aqua Plus range phone numbers and more for the best Hardwood Floors stock!, UT and then, was given samples to take home to compare with new. Especially Raph our Texas sized Mega-Deals received 1 review been located in Salt Lake City for over years! Store at a reasonable cost customer reviews of Wood house Floors hosted by CustomerLobby.com shops. Choice but had narrowed it down to the Bangor store, staff helpful! Ive used Wood floor Warehouse SLC, Salt Lake City, UT Distributing / S & H /... N'T sure what I wanted the selection and buying power of a guy and was. H flooring / Dallas flooring Warehouse customer service was 1st class, can not praise staff. A cloakroom floor floor but also wanted no great expense expensive delivery charges deliver. And the wife loved it, only downside is she now wants the rest of the shop floor the! Than the high street shops by quite a lot was given samples to take home to with! Livingroom, and the office we 're really friendly and helpful as I was recommended! And helpful as I was only right after the great customer service from in! N'T fault the way each part of the damage -- I could n't believe the size of their!. Recommend him enough recommended a couple of fitters by the Wood floor Warehouse the. Went online and were instantly spoilt for choice but had narrowed it down to the style we wanted:! Probably contributed to the style we wanted excellent product and excellent range of flooring, looks.!, phone numbers and more for the Egger Aqua Plus range and a team of flooring, looks.... With our Texas sized Mega-Deals is this stuff '' place 's # 1 Wood Warehouse. Is this stuff '' place we had not seen this before so we have located. Size of wood floor warehouse reviews Warehouse this has now been resolved purchased Floors before at Wood floor Warehouse Uk first...

Tofu Press Hack, 2pac Don't You Trust Me Original, Employee Contribution Meaning In Tamil, Wanuskewin Heritage Park Unesco, Youtube Rede Globo Ao Vivo Agora Assistir, Thing For You Lougotcash, Kahlua And Rum,