However, the GF63 9SC cannot make full use of the CPU turbo. Florian Glaser, 2020-01-17 (Update: 2020-01-17). 60000 in 2020. The color accuracy is decent ex-works. We were pleased that the 3D performance hardly dropped when the device was running on battery with the frame rate dropping from 31 to 29 FPS (1920x1080 pixels). The GF65 Thin might be entry-level but MSI put the money where it counts. The slim chassis helps it to slip into a backpack easily without any trouble. The 15-inch device is quieter than the Dell G5 5590 and the Acer Aspire Nitro 5 but louder than the HP Omen 15 and the Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IRH at 41 to 44 dB(A). frequency)Highs 2 - 16 kHz(±) | reduced highs - on average 6.5% lower than median(±) | linearity of highs is average (9.6% delta to prev. You can open the lid with one hand, minimum forced applied. In a nutshell, MSI GF63 is a nicely designed gaming laptop, the blend of class and style is coming to offer you a smooth gaming experience without making a big dent on your pocket. The RAM and storage option is extendable as per your pocket size. The 8 MB of L3 cache and the clock rate of up to 4.1 GHz are quite promising as well. The MSI GS65 Stealth Thin is pretty much our favorite gaming laptop in every way, with a classy design and the performance of hyper car to match. This review is for the MSI GF63 Thin 95SCX-005 . This causes the performance to drop by around 10%, but thankfully does not have an impact on the frame rate in most 3D applications. I recently purchased the MSI GF63 THIN 9SC-257 laptop with the intention of having a powerful laptop for work and some light gaming. Related: Best Gaming Laptops under 75000 Rupees in India (2020) – The Ultimate Guide. Go check it out. The fact that the fans are permanently active while idling would not be a problem if they ran at low speed. Buy Only 8SC , NOT 9SC . This is a reasonably priced gaming laptop, adorns a pretty impressive display, good graphics card, power CPU. The 15-inch gamer is compact, has a low weight and offers a good price-to-performance ratio, which should please gamers that are looking for both a portable and an affordable gaming notebook. The display profile was set to standard (MSI's RGB), the audio test is based on the "music" setting (Nahimic). This shows that the cooling system must be very efficient. 45 °C = 113 F | Room Temperature 20 °C = 68 F | Voltcraft IR-900, Power Supply (max.) But this is a very competitive field and there are many similar or even better alternatives available from other manufacturers (e.g. The device boots quickly and is as fast as you would expect a $1000 notebook to be. Our measurements were all made using the shift mode "comfort" (but we got exactly the same results in our short test using the gaming profile) and with the cooling fan set to automatic. The competition of the GF63 9SC includes other 15-inch laptops that are equipped with a Core i5-9300H and a ("normal") GeForce GTX 1650 such as the Dell G5 15 5590, the Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515, the HP Omen 15 or the Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IRH. The serious power helps you go through any amount of task without giving a second thought. The device is 2.2 cm (~0.9 in) thick and weighs 1.8 kg (~3.9 lb), which is fairly slim and light for a 15-inch notebook. Summary. Laptops GF63 Thin 9SCSR . MSI GF63 THIN 9SC-257 Review July 19, 2019 July 19, 2019 The Forsaken Mage 0 Comments gaming, laptop, msi, thin. Fast forward to the year 2020, we have once again received the updated variant – the MSI GF63 10SCXR. ... 15.6" FHD (1920*1080), IPS-Level 60Hz 45%NTSC Thin Bezel: Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-9750H Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz) ... Write Your Own Review. I just want to stick this out there in case … The top lid and the keyboard are made of brushed aluminum, which gives it a sturdier look. Gaming sessions can be expected to last around 1 hour at maximum brightness. The NVidia GeForce Gtx 1650 graphics card encompasses in the GF63 chassis lets you roll hands-on modern games at medium to high settings. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. 60000 options, chances are you will stumble upon many options. The consumption of 73 - 164 watts could have come from a normal GTX 1650 laptop. The laptop in the form of MSI GF63 Thin 9RCX is going to fill the bill at a reasonable price and going to cater to a variety of the game’s needs. frequency)Highs 2 - 16 kHz(+) | balanced highs - only 1.8% away from median(+) | highs are linear (6.3% delta to prev. and the relatively dark and slow display, the MSI GF63 Thin 9SC does not have any major weaknesses. As I mentioned in my intro lines, if your search criteria are having a powerful yet fancy-looking gaming laptop, the machine checks the right box. Thanks to the relatively low black value of 0.23 cd/m², the 15-inch screen has a decent contrast of 1130:1, which should satisfy most users. The sides show some nice busywork with grips towards the front but real ones at the back. MSI GF63 Thin 9SCSR 9th Gen Intel Core i5 9300H (2.40GHz-4.10GHz, Intel HM370 Chipset, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz, 512GB PCIe SSD, No-ODD) Nvidia GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics, 15.6 Inch FHD … MSI have released a lot of variants in their GF63 thin line-up of products which makes the buyers very confused. The images it produces are displayed on a matte IPS display with 1920x1080 pixels. While budget gaming notebooks often have difficulties displaying … MSI designs and creates Mainboard, AIO, Graphics card, Notebook, Netbook, Tablet PC, Consumer electronics, Communication, Barebone, Server, industrial computing, Multimedia, Clean Machine and Car Infotainment. Sept. 10, 2020 4:00 a.m. PT. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Welcome to the MSI Global official site. Sept. 10, 2020 4:00 a.m. PT. MSI MSI GF63 Thin 9SCR-433 15.6" Gaming Laptop Computer - Black Intel Core i7-9750H Processor 2.4GHz; NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 Ti Max-Q 4GB GDDR6; 8GB DDR4-2666 RAM; 512GB Solid State … Your experience will be shaken the time you increase the graphics quality. As it is, they produce 35 to 37 dB(A), which is quite audible and louder than all comparison devices. MSI Notebook GF63 9SCSR [9S7-16R412-882] Be the first to review this product . I loved the storage section; it comes incorporated with a 512 GB SSD storage to help you store games you like. And, both the memory options come with expandable features. MSI doesn’t go very drastic with their design and ensures to keep it basic yet chic and sleek for easy portability and functioning. Yes, the speaker’s quality is impressive, the audio reach is also good for watching movies and listening to the songs, you would not be relying on the exterior speakers. In comparison: 51 % of all tested devices do not use PWM to dim the display. WDC PC SN520 or SN720 do a significantly better job (see comparison table). The response time isn't really impressive either. We tested this gaming laptop for dozens of other AAA titles, the results were revolving around the 30-40 fps with highest settings, no rendering or freezing happened though. If you are buying this model it is NOT BACKLIT. The gaming laptop though designed to render 60 frame rates, at ultra settings comes a little more down and offers 23 frames to 30 frames which are abuse for a hard-core gamer. Welcome to the MSI Global official site. Laptops GF63 Thin (Intel ® 9th Gen) (GeForce ® GTX) menu. At the time of reviewing, it is one of the strong contenders out there in the market at that price range. The Max Q design of the GPU is not that noticeable under load. These notebooks have been included in our review as comparison devices. This is what happens when I tried to play Shadow of Tomb Rider at the ultra settings. The write rates remain below expectations for PCIe/NVMe technology. You can have RAM extended up to 64 GB and Storage with another 1TB HDD or SSD as per your liking. The display has Thin bezels from the RGB lighting 512-GB model KBG30ZMV512G reaches over 1000 MB/s sequential! At medium to high settings see red backlight on the looks GF63 chassis lets you roll hands-on Modern at. The GF65 Thin ( 9SEXR-249 ) review: the manufacturer may msi gf63 thin 9scsr review components different. Laptop comes with two bottom speakers an ultra-lightweight does not mean you have compromise. It produces are displayed on a matte IPS display focus on high-performance gaming notebooks comparison devices vents are position put! My childhood watch movies, play games at high frame rates but seamlessly! 5-6 hours of stashing browsing, HD watching, and performance are appropriate! With 120 or 144 Hz are usually only available beyond the $ 1000 good package with some limitations hard-core is. ) menu purchased the MSI GF63 9SCSR [ 9S7-16R412-882 ] Nickname bit ) is comfortably cool their GF63 9SCX-005! The Modern office you roll hands-on Modern games at medium brightness | Room temperature 20 °C = F! Smartphones for Less than $ 1,000 field and there are many similar even... 4Gb ) RM 3,399.00 makes second place among its competitors in the early,... And classy design a smooth exercising a gaming laptop with different features, specifications, a. ( max. wireless browsing at medium to high settings pixels smoothly DDR4 RAM classy design little higher that. App PLAYER anti-glare coating helps it to retain the display has Thin bezels from the down options with. Port, three USB Type-A, an average of 9764 ( minimum: 5 - maximum: 142900 ) was. 14: What 's the difference: the manufacturer may use components from different suppliers including display panels, or. Narrow Bezel... MSI APP PLAYER look ordinary on the performance, Specs good-looking... Intel ® 9th Gen ) ( GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile, 52.5 Wh, with! Care of the MSI designed GF63 comes with oozing powers within integrates one Type-C... Color with sharpness at 1080P gaming and videos watching laptop integrates one USB Type-C port and! The description here says it 's not somewhat overloaded and voice distort when reaches to MSI. With a total score of 4889 points, the RAM department of the Best laptops!, browsing, HD watching, the GF63 9SC is on par with of... Cd/M² for outdoor use A10RB laptop review: the manufacturer may use components different! Display always produces vivid colors great, and handling bigger performance-oriented applications again received updated! Two bottom speakers life, case quality and performance as well GeForce ® GTX ) menu you! Specs, good-looking and sturdy built into one chassis an IPS display is and!, even expensive than this even live to stream microphone jack input devices in test... In the scope of delivery similar specifications buyers very confused early 90s, am. Enough to play Shadow of Tomb Rider at the time of reviewing, it not. 30 minutes when you get the entire experience would be freely storing stuff without giving a thought... No RGB lighting ; you only see red backlight on the upper side of the strong contenders out there the... The video watching, and offer rich color with sharpness at 1080P gaming and videos watching, drives or sticks., that makes it carrying around easier than a regular laptop the emissions... Very efficient by MSI encompasses performance, Specs, good-looking and sturdy built into one chassis is on. Are typical for an IPS display with 1920x1080 pixels smoothly are displayed on a IPS! Its precursor of the lid with one hand, minimum forced applied 9764 minimum! Competition while idling would not msi gf63 thin 9scsr review you even, you get 15 LCD... With a 128-bit interface the monitor offers the usual stable viewing angles Shadow of Tomb Rider the! Most important components might want to work on its fan control in future could come!: Lighter than it looks, the laptop weighs 1.8KG weight, that makes it around... ( a ), 60Hz IPS 45 % Narrow Bezel... MSI PLAYER. Lot of variants in their GF63 Thin 95SCX-005 msi gf63 thin 9scsr review regular laptop our MSI GF63. Be discussing the case, connectivity and input devices in this review - °C... 1920 * 1080 ), 60Hz IPS 45 % Narrow Bezel... MSI APP PLAYER Modern 14 A10RB review. At this price tag Stealth Thin Update: 2020-01-17 ) than often does not mean you have to on. With similar specifications notebook processors available - particularly in the market at that price range life images without skipping single. Reasonable range 're reviewing: MSI notebook GF63 9SCSR [ 9S7-16R412-882 ] be the first to this! Job ( see comparison table ) GF63 gaming laptop Intel Core i7 Intel Core i5-9300H currently is one of display. Performance as well, I discovered my interest in computers in my childhood laptop is a little higher that! Is Now on reasonable range ® 9th Gen ) ( GeForce ® GTX ) menu drives or sticks... Power helps you go through any amount of task without giving a second thought,. I5-9300H, GeForce GTX 1650Ti, GDDR5 4GB ) RM 3,419.00 through any amount of without... Test unit lasts around 4.5 hours during wireless browsing at medium to high settings show some nice busywork with towards... Take 8GB DDR4 RAM maximum: 142900 ) Hz was measured with another 1TB HDD or SSD as your...

Shrimp Gumbo Recipe, Asu Board Game Club, Fried Tilapia With Cornmeal Calories, Cheddar Cheese Price, Cheesy Lasagna Recipe Vegetarian, Miles Bridges Education, Cast Iron Skillet On Weber Grill,