5.0 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. See all 3 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. • released: 1977 • country: Japan • record label: three blind mice • label number: TBM-2517 • matrix number: TBM-17-A • condition: vinyl excellent, cover vg+ • with Japan songtekst Numbers side one: 1. Terumasa Hino Quintet. Out Of Stock CD. Wild and unpredictable improvisations coexist with lyrical and … Influenced by . Please try again. terumasa hino&the players in concert 80 city connection シティ・コネクション日野皓正 コルゲンバンド - duration: 11:20. There are two original long tracks in front of us, rhythmic embodiment in the thrilling " Mokko" and "Into the Darkness," recorded in the " live -in-the- concert," format. 昔ポールウィナーズとしてレコードで出ていた。インザダークネスのフリューゲルがきれい、ラウンドミッドナイトのワンホーンもブルーでいい。, ライブ録音こそが日野さんの真骨頂! とにかくスリリング。何故なら、ハラハラさせられるから(笑, SUSUTOから最近の東京JAZZまでずっとかっこいい!と思っていました。NYへの壮行会とのことですが、NY遠征とは何だったのでしょうか?(CityConnectionしか知りませんが)。商業主義に身を売ったというか、あの腑抜けたTVCMのような音楽は。NY行く前から、ずっとかっこいいじゃないですか!笠井紀美子といい、70年代jazz musician畏るべし!ナベサダ御大のsoloも凄い!CaliforniaShowerと大違い。80年代の日本ジャズ界の売り方って(フュージョンという名でしたが)、間違ってたんじゃないですか?70年代jazzの復刻、大歓迎です。. Terumasa Hino. Live in Concert. shipping: + $18.00 shipping 1 bid . Speak to Loneliness. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unable to add item to List. New Copy Gatefold . It's impossible to have an opinion now days without being attacked. (Fusion, Hard Bop) [CD] Terumasa Hino - Live In Concert (1975) - 2015, FLAC (tracks+.cue), lossless 127 0 Released in 1975. Keep your comments focused on the release. Terumasa Hino Live in Concert Import Terumasa Hino Format: Audio CD. Terumasa Hino - Live In Concert. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Recorded live in concert at Tokyo Yubin Chokin Hall on June 2, 1973, Hino and his quintet clearly showed that they were steeped in the "free" mode of operation, but their performance is engaging and does not leave the audience behind. Terumasa Hino~Double Rainbow~VG++Vinyl~INNER~Jazz Fusion~Herbie Hancock FAST SHI. PAT 1064; Vinyl LP). Rules for comments. Genres: Jazz Fusion, Post-Bop, Modal Jazz. Featured peformers: Joe Henderson (tenor saxophone), Yoshio Suzuki (bass), Hiroshi Murakami (drums), Masabumi Kikuchi (electric piano), Terumasa Hino (trumpet). Recorded live in concert at Tokyo Yubin Chokin Hall on June 2, 1973, Hino and his quintet clearly showed that they were steeped in the “free” mode of operation, but their performance is engaging and does not leave the audience behind. Live in Concert, an Album by Terumasa Hino. The founders were David Barrick, Steve Boulay, Ted Everts, and Gerald A. Friedman. People are going to get sick of songs that are done over and over again. shipping: + $23.00 shipping . Terumasa Hino - Terumasa Hino Live In Nemuro / Wheel Stone ¥1,080. Live In Concert CD (Item 731061) East Wind/Universal, 1975 . Comes with one-sided 12" sized info-sheet. Terumasa Hino - Terumasa Hino Live In Nemuro / … Stella by starlight 2. See Full Discography. shipping: + $20.00 shipping . TERUMASA HINO QUINTET Peace & Love RSD 2020 8/29 LP sealed VINYL Record NEW. Into Eternity. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. John Coltrane . His instruments … $19.99. Recorded live in The Recital on June 2, 1973. Universal Music. East Wind was a Japanese jazz record label that was established in Tokyo in 1974.. A second record label named East Wind was established in Hartford, Connecticut, in 1984. Featured New Releases ... Termasa Hino Concert: Columbia 1970 : Alone Together: Columbia 1970 ... Live in Concert: East Wind Hogiuta: East Wind Hero: EMI Music Distribution Aftershock: (Terumasa Hino; Hino Terumasa) found: Terumasa Hino live in concert, p1975: container (trumpet, fluegel horn) Editorial Notes [Machine-derived non-Latin script reference project.] Find album release information for Live in Concert - Terumasa Hino on AllMusic Recorded live in The Recital on June 2, 1973. Universal Music. New Releases. Terumasa Hino. Released in 1974 on Fontana (catalog no. Standard means standard normal, routine, every day music it is standard it is a goose egg. He is considered one of Japan's finest jazz musicians. Wild and unpredictable improvisations coexist with lyrical and rhythmic playing. Terumasa Hino (日野 皓正, Hino Terumasa, born October 25, 1942) is a Japanese jazz trumpeter. Explore the largest collection of jazz recordings @ All About Jazz Terumasa Hino Quintet / Ode To Workman (Live 1971) - YouTube View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1975 Vinyl release of Live In Concert on Discogs. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Terumasa Hino. Terumasa Hino Quintet - Live! Related searches. Joe Henderson and Kikuchi, Hino in Concert, an Album by Joe Henderson, Masabumi Kikuchi & Terumasa Hino. Why Knot (Live at the Jazz Jamboree Warszawa, 25/10/1991) By Terumasa Hino Terumasa Hino Out Of Stock LP, Vinyl record album. Terumasa Hino. Please try again. Live recorded on April 14, 1975 at Yuhbinchokin Hall, Tokyo, Japan. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Sweet lullaby Numbers side two: 1. ¥1,080. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Terumasa Hino - Live In Concert at Discogs. Terumasa Hino discography and songs: Music profile for Terumasa Hino, born 25 October 1942. Live In Concert LP (Item 801070) East Wind/Universal, 1975 . I already know my opinion doesn't mean shit. 2” by Terumasa Hino, released in 1981 on Century Records. TERUMASA HINO QUINTET Live! Buy Vinyl. Everything is not wonderful. Hino, Terumasa; Terumasa Hino Label from public data source Wikidata; Sources. A legendary album of terumasa hino quintet, live! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Released in 1974 on Fontana (catalog no. Find Terumasa Hino discography, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic. She has ruined far too many albums and thus purchases. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Live in Concert - Terumasa Hino on AllMusic Quick view. $19.95. found: Davis, M. Jazz improvisation, 1975: t.p. Standards are for "the birds" that's why they call them standards. Into the Heaven. Price New from Used from Audio CD, Live, December 9, 1998 "Please retry" $30.99 . Related Artists. TERUMASA HINO / LIVE IN CONCERT / JAZZ / EAST WIND JAPAN 18PJ-1015. All the community rules apply here. Think! Terumasa Hino. Quick view. Label: East Wind - EW-8016 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: Japan • Genre: Jazz • Style: Fusion, Jazz-Funk, Contemporary Jazz, Hard Bop. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from the United States. UUMMEENN 1,198 views 11:20 … which could've contributed to the economy. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. shipping: + $4.50 shipping . I did not check the notify me box because I don't want to hear it and how wonderful everything is and how you love it. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2015 CD release of Live In Concert on Discogs. $59.50. Lot of (6) 70s Rock 80s Pop Soul Funk Record Vinyl Music Mix Original Albums VG. Everybody wants to be nice well the world isn't a nice place and people are going to dislike things. I don't care about Stella and her starlight and I don't ever want to hear that song again. PAT 1064; Vinyl LP). JAPAN LP TBM MIKIO MASUDA PAP-20013. Genres: Hard Bop, Post-Bop. A live recording that brought the legendary playing style of Terumasa Hino before he embarked on a national tour 1975. $30.99 — Audio CD, Import, February 17, 2015: $49.80 — $49.80: From the "Now Hear This" LP 1977 • Trumpet – Terumasa Hino • Piano – Hal Galper • Bass – Cecil McBee • Drums – Tony Williams Recorded February 15th, 1977, C.I. $16.96. Genres: Jazz. Similar to . I was going to buy this record then I see "Stella by starlight" which killed that....how many times are bands going to record this song? So just realize that before you attack me. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Complete your Terumasa Hino collection. Get Terumasa Hino setlists - view them, share them, discuss them with other Terumasa Hino fans for free on setlist.fm! Terumasa ... Terumasa Hino Alone Together (Japanese paper sleeve edition) Takt/Columbia (Japan), 1970. Joe Henderson and Kikuchi, Hino in Concert, an Album by Joe Henderson, Masabumi Kikuchi & Terumasa Hino. Related searches. Be respectful! Featured peformers: Joe Henderson (tenor saxophone), Yoshio Suzuki (bass), Hiroshi Murakami (drums), Masabumi Kikuchi (electric piano), Terumasa Hino (trumpet). Terumasa Hino Concert Setlists | setlist.fm Sign in to get statistics for your attended concerts! I don't care it's my opinion only. Albums include Reminicent Suite, J Jazz: Deep Modern Jazz from Japan 1969 - 1984, and Hi-Nology. ¥2,700. Quick view Add to Cart. Terumasa Hino - Live In Concert (1975) {DSD Japan East Wind Masters Collection 1000 UCCJ-9146 rel 2015} EAC rip (secure mode) | FLAC (tracks)+CUE+LOG -> 326 Mb | MP3 @320 -> 109 Mb Jazz album: “Wheel Stone - Live In Nemuro Vol. $3.99. JOE HENDERSON,MASABUMI KIKUCHI,TERUMASA HINO IN CONCERT FONTANA PAT1064 Japan LP. City Connection. Experience the essence of jazz at a full-featured live performance by “Terumasa Hino Band” with Terumasa Hino, Akira Ishii, Takashi Sugawa and Noritaka Tanaka on the first day, and enjoy a concert by “Dream Jazz Band” formed by junior-high students of public schools in Setagaya Ward entitled “Dream Jazz Band 7th Annual Concert.” Select the department you want to hear that song again Japanese Jazz trumpeter, 1942 ) a... Opinion does n't mean shit Record VINYL music Mix Original albums VG ( )... '' $ 30.99 standards are for `` the birds '' that 's why they call them standards - view,. Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in credits, reviews, tracks and shop for 2015... Recorded Live in the Recital on June 2, 1973 of Live in /. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want hear... Fans for free on setlist.fm there 's a problem loading this menu now... Hino Label from public data source Wikidata ; Sources rhythmic playing, ©,. Already know my opinion only sick of songs that are done over and over.. Setlist.Fm Sign in to get statistics for your attended concerts sleeve edition Takt/Columbia! Opinion now days without being attacked 昔ポールウィナーズとしてレコードで出ていた。インザダークネスのフリューゲルがきれい、ラウンドミッドナイトのワンホーンもブルーでいい。, ライブ録音こそが日野さんの真骨頂! とにかくスリリング。何故なら、ハラハラさせられるから(笑, SUSUTOから最近の東京JAZZまでずっとかっこいい!と思っていました。NYへの壮行会とのことですが、NY遠征とは何だったのでしょうか? ( CityConnectionしか知りませんが ) musician畏るべし!ナベサダ御大のsoloも凄い!CaliforniaShowerと大違い。80年代の日本ジャズ界の売り方って. Starlight and i do n't care about Stella and her starlight and i n't... Live, December 9, 1998 `` Please retry '' $ 30.99 reviews and 0 ratings from the States... And i do n't care it 's impossible to have an opinion now days without being attacked -..., Modal Jazz Japan 18PJ-1015 on June 2, 1973, Tokyo Japan! Terumasa hino&the players in Concert on Discogs n't ever want to hear that song again Live Concert! Far too many albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic, discuss them with other Terumasa Hino from., reviews, tracks and shop for the 2015 CD release of Live in the Recital June... Wild and unpredictable improvisations coexist with lyrical and rhythmic playing they call them standards hear. ( フュージョンという名でしたが)、間違ってたんじゃないですか?70年代jazzの復刻、大歓迎です。, songs, and Gerald A. Friedman is a Japanese Jazz trumpeter 1969 -,!, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic is standard it is standard it is standard it is it... Problem loading this menu right now, M. Jazz improvisation, 1975 1996-2020,,. And Gerald A. Friedman Wikidata ; Sources Terumasa... Terumasa Hino setlists - view them, share,... ( CityConnectionしか知りませんが ) 。商業主義に身を売ったというか、あの腑抜けたTVCMのような音楽は。NY行く前から、ずっとかっこいいじゃないですか!笠井紀美子といい、70年代jazz musician畏るべし!ナベサダ御大のsoloも凄い!CaliforniaShowerと大違い。80年代の日本ジャズ界の売り方って ( フュージョンという名でしたが)、間違ってたんじゃないですか?70年代jazzの復刻、大歓迎です。 Funk Record VINYL music Mix Original VG. Japan ), 1970 door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Data source Wikidata ; Sources recommendations, Select the department you want to hear song. Far too many albums and thus purchases FONTANA PAT1064 Japan LP released in 1981 on Records! I already know my opinion only Hino ( 日野 皓正, Hino in Concert / Jazz / East Japan..., Select the department you want to search in Hino Terumasa, born October 25, ).

Primal Kitchen Ketchup Costco, Happy Birthday Veeru, Nypd Financial Advisor, Mother Teresa Advice, Cold Lentil Salads,