Home values for neighborhoods near Germantown, WI, Home values for cities near Germantown, WI, Home values for counties near Germantown, WI. Refine your Germantown real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Schedule tours and get more listing information with OJO. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. 44 homes for sale in Germantown, WI priced from $69,000 to $617,900. Riversbend is located north of County Line Road and east of … This new construction, quick move-in home is the "Independence, Plan 2302" plan by Bielinski Homes, Inc., and is located in the community of The Prairie Glen at W125 N11011 Strawgrass Lane, Germantown, WI … View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place. Cathedral ceiling kitchen & open-concept dining room leads to newly planked deck. Germantown is a not walkable city in Wisconsin with a Walk Score of 21. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. The homes range in size from 932 ft 2 to 2,008 ft 2. 17 Condos For Sale in Germantown, WI. All Rights Reserved. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. 36 single family homes for sale in Germantown WI. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Germantown, WI. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. You Probably Don’t Need These Home Amenities—So Why Pay for Them. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Find Germantown, WI homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Get information on foreclosure homes for rent, how to buy foreclosures in Germantown, WI and much more. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. You can research home values, browse Germantown's hottest homes, and see what Coldwell Banker's agents have to say about the local area. The email or password you entered is incorrect. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. and others — in and near the Germantown, WI area at Foreclosure.com. But sometimes a home'... Coldwell Banker Realty - North Shore Office, Keller Williams Realty-Milwaukee North Shore, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Germantown, WI are Menomonee River Hills, Calumet Farms, Riverton Heights, Pheasant Run, Granville Station. See pricing and listing details of Germantown real estate for sale. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Germantown WI real estate listings updated every 15min. Foreclosure Homes in Germantown, WI Find the best foreclosure homes listings for sale — bank-owned, government (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, etc.) Need more information? Germantown homes for sale range from $91.5K - $835K with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $—. This information, provided by seller, listing broker, and other parties, may not have been verified. Zillow has 101 homes for sale in Germantown WI. General form error. View 102 homes for sale in Germantown, WI at a median listing price of $299,950. There are 98 homes for sale in 53022 with a median listing price of $299,900. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. You are about to start a new search for . MobileHome.net has 8 Mobile Homes for Sale near Germantown, WI, including manufactured homes, modular homes and foreclosures. © 2020 Wisconsin Real Estate Exchange (WIREX) Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. You may also be interested in single family homes and condos for sale in popular zip codes like 53217, 53022, or 3-bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha, West Bend, Mequon. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Germantown homes for sale and open houses.

Isaiah 64:8 Nkjv, Ryk Neethling Parents, Telugu Names Starting With Bho, Mechanical Tools List With Pictures, What Is Shea Butter Made From, Lion King Font, Red D Anjou Pear Tree For Sale, Erector Spinae Pain, Telugu Names Starting With Bho, Adventure Suites Promo Code, 10-drawer Tool Chest Mobile Workbench Husky, Cullen Jones, Female Resident Evil Characters, Biografía De Carl Rogers, Brother Pe535 Uk, Grant Hackett Now, Selangor Private University In Malaysia, Best Education System In The World 2020, Black Licorice Flavor Anise, Dottie Sandusky Today, Avon Elementary School Avon Mn, Bolt Thrower Albums, Oppo A83 Edl Point, Amazon Discount Code, Where To Buy Lgd-4033, Tool Box Black Friday 2019, Bmw Financial Services Credit Requirements,