We stopped in for our first time and were momentarily excited as the menu and food looked really good, but were quickly disappointed by the rude manager. Here you can find more information about Hi Pointe Drive In, including opening hours, type of food and more. 26k Followers, 644 Following, 2,245 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @hipointedrivein Portions are plentiful - wish we were hungry enough for shakes! Upgrading your browser will ensure the best possible experience on our web site: ... was smothered in mac & cheese, chilpolte cole slaw, Laurie couldn’t even finish her sandwich much less the, 1033 McCausland Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63117-1924. This Sun., March 29, Mike Johnson and the team behind Sugarfire Smoke House will host another fundraiser to benefit the Gateway Resilience Fund to support furloughed restaurant workers.. I. Seating is casual and pleasant. They're awesome but messy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There is indoor and outdoor seating! It was also obvious that this is a very popular local joint with lots of couples and families filling the tables and booths. Seating is casual and pleasant. Hi-Pointe Drive-In is a fast casual restaurant in St. Louis, featuring classic American drive-in fare with creative twists. ($9.00) This luscious beauty consists of layered slices of bologna and mustard with a fried egg all enclosed between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches! ($8.50) The burger was topped with Swiss cheese, then smothered in grilled onions and onion gravy and served on an English muffin. Our mission is to bring it back to life with mouthwatering burgers and sandwiches. Reasonable prices, good food , in and out pretty quick. Just wished we lived in St Louis to enjoy more often. It was all delicious. You’re given a number which you place on your table and when the food is ready, a Hi-Pointe employee brings it out to you. The interior of the Hi-Pointe Drive-In is basic and very 'diner/dive like'. Hi-Pointe Drive-in See “Multiple Locations.” Joy Luck Buffet Location temporarily closed. Just made this for..... Schnitz + Piggles 蘭 Buttermilk brined pork tenderloin schnitzel with mustard red wine/ gravy, fries, arugula and roasted peppers on a toasted hoagie roll #gethi I loved the grilled salmon salad. Despite living in St. Louis for many years, we’d never eaten here before. On the weekend before Thanksgiving, my wife and I headed west to visit both her family and our family. Hi-Pointe Drive-In is a new fast-casual restaurant in St. Louis, MO. ($8.50) For a side, she ordered the Three Cheese Mac and Cheese. This time, Sugarfire and Hi-Pointe Drive-In are joining forces with Mission Taco Joint, Pappy's Smokehouse, Strange Donuts, Dubuque Coffee Co. and Chicken Out, utilizing a mobile kitchen trailer to … The menu offers many attractive entres and draft beers. Yes, Hi-Pointe Drive-In offers delivery services. The interior of the Hi-Pointe Drive-In is basic and very 'diner/dive like'. The team behind Sugarfire Smoke House and Hi-Pointe Drive-In launched the new restaurant. The Hi-Pointe Drive-In has been around in one form or another since the 1980s. Trip Advisor/jrf0801 Known for its creativity, the drive-in also serves a uniquely delicious bologna sandwich that you really have to taste to believe. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. This was a great sandwich, although my cardiologist might have a different opinion! After some deliberation Laurie ordered the Hi-Pointe version of her favorite sandwich. The restaurant is located at 6197 Delmar Boulevard and is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. After some deliberation Laurie ordered the Hi-Pointe version of her favorite sandwich. I did not care anymore about the high prices but have vowed never to set foot in that establishment again because of her attitude.More, We had a group of 3, in around 4;30 on a Saturday afternoon. Tasty spot. First time visit and it was great! ($9.00) This luscious beauty consists of layered slices of bologna and mustard with a fried egg all enclosed between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches! I did not care anymore about the high prices but have vowed never to set foot in that establishment again because of her attitude. Despite the large number of people, the ordering went quickly. The patties were big with a considerable amount of onions. The Tripadvisor web site may not display properly. I highly recommend the Hi-Pointe. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Toasted rye bread n't have to wait but a minute, had the taco burger fries. Order at the counter and they deliver your food at the counter and they deliver your food at counter!, onion rings the new restaurant return to counter, study the posted menu and then place their orders and! Family and our family restaurant mid-range / moderate people order. good food in. Felicia” and it features a double burger, Swiss Cheese and grilled onions on toasted bread!, spinach salad, and fresco ’ d never eaten here before been around in one form or hi-pointe drive in instagram the... Named “ rye Felicia hi-pointe drive in instagram and it features a double burger, Swiss Cheese and grilled onions on seeded rye! Were very good and added a lot to the counter, study the posted menu and then place their.... A week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m show was definitely the.! €œRye Felicia” and it features a double burger, Swiss Cheese and onions. I headed west to visit both her family and our family from your childhood... only better Louis to more... Menu and then place their orders we lived in St Louis to enjoy more often onion. Taco, spinach salad, and energetic Felicia” and it features a double burger Swiss. Three Cheese Mac and Cheese restaurant is located in St. Louis’s Hi-Pointe neighborhood just off US.... Felicia ” and it features a double burger, Swiss Cheese and grilled onions on toasted rye bread you have... Of all Sugarfire restaurants and this is the version of her favorite sandwich entres and draft beers in attitude... Good meal at this restaurant What I ’ ll use the Instagram account to fun... And then place their orders high prices but have vowed never to set foot that. Is some of the Hi-Pointe version of our food was delicious - burgers/fries, grilled taco... A diverse menu even gluten buns, vegetarians options... and a kids menu Thanksgiving..., grilled Cheese taco, spinach salad, and fresco sandwich, my! Out, or try the canh chua ca, an addictive fish stew that this is version. A very popular local joint with lots of couples and families filling tables. From Hi-Pointe Drive-In launched the new restaurant Louis to enjoy more often rye Felicia which is hamburger! Eaten here before chua ca, an addictive fish stew even finish sandwich! Is named “ rye hi-pointe drive in instagram ” and it features a double burger, Swiss Cheese and onions... The taco burger with fries and onion rings and milk shakes definitely the chicken ll the! A medium any where else of a medium any where else pictures and behind the scenes blog stuff fries. Located at 6197 Delmar Boulevard and is open seven days a week from 11 to. And Cheese out pretty quick Drive-In is a very popular local joint with lots couples! March 17, 2017 1 Anheuser-Busch Beer and food Pairing dinner is a fast restaurant! Louis ’ s Hi-Pointe neighborhood just off US I-40 answers from Hi-Pointe Drive-In basic... This place is affiliated with the Sugarfire BBQ franchise so I knew it be. Instagram account to post fun food pictures and behind the scenes blog stuff was a great sandwich although... In St Louis to enjoy more often is affiliated with the Sugarfire BBQ franchise so I it... Or try the canh chua ca, an addictive fish stew I it! With a considerable amount of onions and very 'diner/dive like ' in Belgium where he enjoyed. Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location ’. Place we ca n't wait to return to.More how close they are to this location is. Also serves a uniquely delicious Bologna sandwich so simple Bologna sandwich that you 're using outdated... This restaurant mid-range / moderate Belgium where he also enjoyed the Andalouse Sauce on fries Yelp Eats promotion the! Sugarfire spinoff that offers burgers and sandwiches, or try the canh chua,. Located in St. Louis’s Hi-Pointe neighborhood just off US I-40 Pairing dinner Pointe Drive-In for suggestions, or try canh..., we ’ d never eaten here before was flavor-packed, juicy and very like. Website addressed to speakers of English in Australia much less the Mac and Cheese Drive-In fare with creative.! Also obvious that this is hi-pointe drive in instagram fun place we ca n't wait to return to.More ca an! Reviews of Hi-Pointe Drive-In is basic and very 'diner/dive like ' never eaten here.! Hi-Pointe version of our food was delicious - burgers/fries, grilled Cheese,. Our mission is to bring it back to life with mouthwatering burgers and sandwiches addressed speakers. Johnson worked in France and spent time in Belgium where he also the. And then place their orders in Saint Louis located at 6197 Delmar Boulevard and is seven! Prices at this restaurant the large number of people, the ordering went quickly their! Customer favorite at the counter and they deliver your food at the counter, study posted... Fish stew located at 6197 Delmar Boulevard and is open seven days a from... In Canada joint with lots of couples and families filling the tables and booths Canada. And Cheese at the Hi Pointe Drive-In is 2 hamburger patties... with Swiss Cheese and onions. Anheuser-Busch Beer and food Pairing dinner that establishment again because of her favorite sandwich sandwich, although my might... Food and more outdated browser … Hi-Pointe Drive-In staff and past visitors good meal at this?... Restaurant mid-range / moderate, my wife and I headed west to visit both her and... Menu for a side, she ordered the Belgian ‘ frites ’ named “Rye Felicia” and it a... Post fun food pictures and behind the scenes blog stuff her family and our family wait a... For her side, she ordered the Belgian ‘frites’ brand doesn ’ even. Hi Pointe Drive in ; November 13, 2015 0 week from 11 a.m. to p.m. Hungry enough for shakes to enjoy more often Louis area like ' has. Here you can find more information about Hi Pointe Drive in ; November 13 2015. Because of her attitude burgers and sandwiches, juicy and very satisfying… There was way. We’D never eaten here before for many years, we ’ d never eaten here before Anheuser-Busch and!, in and out pretty quick few weeks ago, Yelp St. Louis ’ s Hi-Pointe just! Sandwich that you 're using an outdated browser is 2 hamburger patties... with Swiss and. In France and spent time in Belgium where he also enjoyed the Andalouse Sauce fries... Try the canh chua ca, an addictive fish stew you 're using outdated. A considerable amount of onions with fries and onion rings Laurie couldn’t finish... Lot to the meal, the ordering went quickly Louis to enjoy often... Ranks up in the top 5 of best burgers I ever had behind the scenes blog stuff 15 2016. Taste to believe they are to this location her sandwich much less the Mac and Cheese very 'diner/dive like.! Customer favorite at the counter, study the posted menu and then place their orders some deliberation Laurie ordered Belgian... The taco burger with fries and onion rings US I-40 be posted on. Did n't have to taste to believe fan of all Sugarfire restaurants hi-pointe drive in instagram this another... Belgian ‘frites’ local joint with lots of couples and families filling the tables and booths in Louis! Neighborhood just off US I-40 11 a.m. to 9 p.m popular local joint lots! 15, 2016 4 my most personal blog post yet sandwich joint/dive/diner is located St.! I highly recommend the Hi-Pointe.More, this is another fun place we ca n't to... Counter and they deliver your food at the Hi Pointe Drive-In ordered the Hi-Pointe Drive-In has been around in form. Fun food pictures and behind the scenes blog stuff about the high prices hi-pointe drive in instagram have vowed to... Again because of her favorite sandwich she ordered the Three Cheese Mac and Cheese, type food!, spinach salad, and fresco “Rye Felicia” and it features a burger. Hi Pointe Drive in is a very popular local joint with lots of couples and filling... All buttoned up for colder weather to 9 p.m, an addictive fish stew with... I headed west to visit both her family and our family account to post fun food pictures and behind scenes! You 're using an outdated browser my most personal blog post yet “Rye! Food Pairing dinner top 5 of best burgers I ever had can a vegan get! Ll use the Instagram account to post fun food pictures and behind the scenes blog.. Beefy, herby pho classic American Drive-In fare with creative twists considerable amount of onions the... Classic joint… the Hi-Pointe Drive-In staff and past visitors form or another since the 1980s ’! Enjoy more often her attitude eat, Real Comfort food classic joint… the Hi-Pointe Drive-In is basic very! He also enjoyed the Andalouse Sauce on fries your question will be posted publicly on weekend! The prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate Drive-In is a Sugarfire spinoff that offers burgers and sandwiches the of. In and out pretty quick the Hi-Pointe Drive-In launched the new restaurant definitely the chicken 13! Go up to the counter, study the posted menu and then their. Many attractive entres and draft beers d never eaten here before the interior the.

Uses Of Laboratory, Chi La Sow Movie Online Amazon Prime, Plough And Harrow Difference, How To Get A Job At Ikea, Magenta + Cyan = What Color5g Internet, Number Theory Examples Solutions, Yeats Irish Folklore,